Why learn Mindfulness Based IR™?
- It is stunning easy to use
- It can often get results incredibly quickly
- It does not require analysis of the problem
- It does not require visiting and talking about past events
- It can be life changing
- It does not require either the therapist or client to understand the problem
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Existing therapists or people who would like to become therapists
- This course counts toward 12 CPD points for EFT Level 2 and 3ers (AAMET)
- No previous experience of EFT is needed to attend this course.
- People interested in self help or working with family and friends
What Will You Learn On This Course?
- Understanding the structure of problems
- How to identify the problem
- The goals of Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning™
- The power of Intention
- How to conduct an Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning™ session
- Working with complex issues
Mindfulness Based IR™ Courses
Why Attend the Mindfulness Based IR™ Training?
- It is simple to learn and to use
- It uses one simple approach for all problems
- It does not require analysis of problems
- It is a goal orientated approach that focuses on the solution
- It is generally a very gentle approach
- It can be very fast
- It does not require that you understand your problems
- It is based on the very latest science
Mindfulness Based IR™ Practitioner Training
Mindfulness Based IR™ is a technique developed from EFT by Tania A Prince and June K Spencer, inspired by the work of Eckhart Tolle. It is an incredibly simple, yet powerful approach. It does not require understanding or analyzing problems. Neither does it require talking about the problems or finding what happened that created the problem.
Gaining an Mindfulness Based IR™ Practitioner Certificate
Trainees are given an attendance certificate after successful completion of the two day training. To gain a practitioner certificates candidates need to successfully complete the post training assessment. To see the post training assessment requirements please follow the link to the training course where you can find out more information including how to register.
Course Investment: £260
Training courses run from 10 am until 5pm- arrival is 9.30- 10 am
Venue: YHA Manchester, Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4NB
Refreshments are included. Lunch is not included.